Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Yoz people,

How are you guys doing? Do you guys enjoy your christmas? I hope so man.. Haha.. Last sunday which is Christmas eve, I do invited one of my primary school friend to the Christmas eve party but he ended up "fly kite" on me.. Hai.. what a disppointing.. Anyway, I did enjoy the day.. It's super fun.. On that day we have a Korean BBQ meal at my near to my church.. It's super nice and everyone does enjoyed and loved the food.. Yeah.. After the meal, we have a game which like a TV Show called Amazing Race. We were divided into 6 groups and in 6 different locations. I'm in group 4 and my location is at Dhody Ghart area (Erm sorry, it's wrong spelling). It's fun lor cause during the game, we need to do some funny stuffs and must do it in a videos or photos.. I do enjoyed it and same to my roup membes.. Yesterday, I super enjoyed my christmas.. It's super fun lor.. So sad that my friends can't make it.. Hai.. So sad, but it's okay la.. I got some gifts from my CG friends and got a super lovely and touching card from my pastor.. Thanks alot.. I do loved it very much.. You guys super rocks, man..

People, thanks once again for your Christmas gifts and cards.. Also thanks God to create what a wonderful day for us which we did really really really enjoyed it... Amen.. Pastor, thanks again for your super touching and lovly card. I will remembered what you written in the card.. Thanks alot.. I love you guys, man.. So take care la.. This is the end of it.. See you guys next time ba.. Do take care and enjoy your day, man..

Signing off with the name of
Kenny

No comments: