Thursday, December 7, 2006

Yesterday Outing & My Online Exams

Yoz,

What's up, man? How are you guys? Fine? Ya, I hope so.. haha... Anyway yesterday, I had finished my very last online exam. During that period, i kinda stress out don't really know whether am i able to pass my this semeter online exams. Hai.. But it's ok cos' jesus is there to guide me all the way there so therefore i don't really worry about it. Yeah..

After my online exam, one of chunch friend, whitney, msg me that there will be a outing at Sakae Sushi, Orchard. Then due to some of them are fasting, so therefore sad to said that the outing is canelled. So sad cos' I do really miss them when they are at Blue Mountian Kelong, Batam. Actually I don't really know why i missed them.. I wonders.. haha.. Maybe is their love makes me feel it .. Then after that i msg my ex working friend, Rong Cheng whether do he free for a meet up. Firstly i actually meeting him only but then i think about some of my chunch friends (till i missed them), so i called whitney 1st whether is she free later for a dinner then she ok and same for Libin and little cutie, Kit Mei. Then from there slowly Sis Von and Elaine joined the group for dinner. That's interesting.. haha..

After the dinner, actually we have the intention of having a Late Night Shopping at Orchard then we decided not to go cos' most of the shops are closed (but actualy there's a Late Night Shopping but we didn't noticed) so we dismissed. Sis Von and Elaine took train and Libin, Kit Mei and whitney took Bus Service 124 and lastly Rong Cheng and me took Bus Service 16.

Full of Cheers,
Kenny

No comments: