Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Results & Brand New Year going starts soon..

Hey Guys,

How are you these days? Good? Hope so.. haha.. Sorry for writing new post due with doing some stuffs.. Yesterday, I went to login to the ITE webpage to see my results. Actually I don't really except my results to be good cause on the 2nd half of the year, I started to slack here and there and sleep during my theory lesson but my attendance in school is pretty good (I don't skip lesson). Before the results are out, I kinda worry that my GPA points are not that good and I roughly guess that I will get between 3.0 GPA points to 3.5 GPA points until yesterday. When I saw my results, I kinda shocked that I got 3.688 GPA points (the max. is 4 GPA points) and I kinda happy with it. I don't really like to have a GPA points of 4 cause I believe that my results don't really apply on my job in future so what for study super hard for and I don't wanna be the perfectionist. Just need to study hard and in times slack a bit.

Anyway, about 2 more days to the Year of 2007.. Yeah.. A brand new year and another brand new begining to start with (hope so.. haha). So it is your time to think about what is your worst and best time during the Year of 2006 and good to starts to begin some wishes what you want for the Year 2007. Do God bless you guys. I wish you guys a very very very new year in advance. I gotta go.. catch ya and do take care..

Cheers
Kenny

No comments: