Saturday, December 2, 2006

Miss my camping.. So sad..

Hey yoz,

How's life recently? I hope you guys are ok and good good.. Amen.. Anyway, today is the 1st day of my chunch camping and sadly to say that i can't join with them cos' firstly is the last day of chunch camp is on tuesday and just nice on that day itself is my Online Exam. Actually, i wanna join them for camping and Blue Mountian Kelong but my online exam is on the last day of camp. So sad. But never mind, i will go for the next camp.. I gotta miss them for this few days, wish them do enjoy and lastly pray for them on safty.. Amen.. But Don't worry (haha),i going meet them next sunday for chunch service. Oh yeah.. For now, i need to work hard this few days for this coming tuesday and wednesday 1 hour Online Exams.

Signing off with,
Kenny

No comments: