Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Leadership Workshop and DragonBoat

Yoz,

What's up, man? How are your guys? I hoping you guys feel better each day.. haha.. Today, I got a workshop which was orgranised by CCA, Brigde Club. This workshop is actually about learning on the leadership skills and many more. It's kinda interesting and fun.. haha.. I having fun during the workshop. Then after the workshop, we having a dragon boat (actually i not too sure whether is it either a game, training or race) at the Kallang. The water over there is kinda brownish in colour and also very very very (3 times very) salty. It's fun over there. There have a few instructors who gave us guidance and training on how to use the dragon boat's equipments. Fristly, we have some training the paddling in 3 different groups and we, 3 groups keep splashing to each others until we got all wet. Hai.. Then secondly, we do how to balancing the boat well and lastly, we do a little race between the 3 groups lol but end of the game, my team lost it.. So sad but it's ok cause, everyone over there is to have fun.. haha.. Before we packed up, we doing the balancing game and splashing each others again..

I play until all wet but lucky got bring along a shirt with me. Then on my way home, i was half bottom wet and kinda smelly but it's ok cos' i have a great fun over there. When i on my way to Kallang Mrt Station, i almost kana strike by the lighting but lucky i'm still alive.. thanks to God. Amen. Anyway, I gotta go.. So do take care and Have a Nice Day.

Signing off with,
Kenny

No comments: