Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Study Trip @ Malaysia

Yoz,

hey man.. How are u guys recently? Good? I hope so.. Anyway, I went to malaysia for 4 days and 3 nights. My study trip over there is super simple lor which just to see old unique buildings but I went there is to eat and do some shopping.. Sorry people, if I didn't bought any christmas presents for you guys.. Please please please (3 times please la) forgive me.. Cause this trip I only brought a limited of cash only.. Sorry about it.. I hope you guys will understand la.. Anyway, today let me say something on my study trip at Malaysia. Yeah..

On the 1st day on the way thru' Johor Bahru, I saw some vehicles have been crash and burn. At that time, I started to have a kinda of worry that will this bus driver drove safely or not? Cause I saw a Malaysian Honda Civic Type-R have badly burned and a Malaysian private bus got crashed into pieces.. Then I finally reached to Kuala Lumpur at about late afternoon and there have a Tour Guide and this Tour Guide introduce about Kuala Lumpur which is the oldest city in Malaysia. It's 610 years old and which is super old lor.. On the 1st night I slept at a hotel at Kuala Lumpur. The Tour Guide bring My group of students with two teachers to a palace which is Beckingham Palace. It's owned by a former Malaysian Millionare but ended up given to the Malaysian Goverment. After introduction of the Beckingham Palace, we went to the City Hall. There is a High Court which is total different from our former high court (at least our high court got the classy taste[haha]). AFter dinner, we we went to booked-in to a hotel(sorry to say that i forgotten the name of the hotel). The hotel is super lousy which do have a shortage of factilites and the surrounding doesn't have any shopping mall or any shop houses lor.. So poor thing.. Anyway, I need to stay in for only night so therefore for it's okay la..

Then on the 2 day, we booked-out from this hotel and away to Penang which is our main destintion location. From Kuala Lumpur to there took about 2 hours and it will pass thru' Ipoh and the borders of Thailand. Interesting right? haha.. We went to the Ipoh for lunch. Ipoh is a place of full of beautiful mountians with some water fall with it and the food over are pretty okay.. After the lunch, we started to heading to Penanag for another an hour. In the middle of the trip to Penang, we pass thru' this few mountains which so beautiful that you may build your own house over there. Finally, my group and me reached to Penang. There have a bridge which link to Penang. It's like the causeway and one of the famous bridge in USA (I don't know what is the bridge called.. So Sorry). Then we passed thru' a Island before Penang and the Tour Guide told us that this island are actually is a prison and man for those prisoners who are super hardcore. So scary. What kinda prisoners are they and what kinda of hardcore crime they commited I wonder.. haha.. Then the Tour Guide introduced us a park called Ford Cornwallis which like ours Ford Canning Park But their park seems like didn't maintain it well. On the way before we went to booked-in a hotel called CitiTel Hotel, we go thru' a building and is called as Komtar Building which contains 60 storeys. Then we booked-in to the hotel and put our stuffs in, 3 of my friends and me went to shopping. There a Shopping Mall which need to have a walking distance of 15 minutes from CitiTel Hotel. Once we reached there, I bought many stuffs for Christmas presents (but the presents are so limited only due with the shortage of money)and bought some chewing gums.. We shoped until the stalls over there are closed liao. What a Sadist we are.. I can't sleep at night cause my room mate keep on snoring but lucky that I able to watch some soccer matches until I felt I'm super tired..

On day 3, we went to Penang Botanical Garden in the morning. It's super big lor.. Bigger than our very owned Botanical Garden but theirs are abit messy la.. their garden do have a lots of monkeys.. Wondering this monkeys came from where.. After that my group and I went to Kek Lor Si Temple, Reclining Buddha Temple and Burmse Temple. Nothing much to say about on this 3 temples.. So therefore in the afternoon, it's our free time till 5pm. so I jio one of my friend for a swim. The pool is so greenish in colour lor.. After a short swim with my friend, we went for a steam bath and a Sauna. It's cool man cause it is my 1st time trying this things.. haha.. Very interesting.. After that, after our dinner, also it's time for me and with to have a final shopping. Once again I wanna said very very very sorry if I didn't buy anything for you guys.. Please forgiven me.. After the shopping, my room-mate and me met my 2 teachers who also on the way back to hotel. So we keep on walking and didn't know that we lost our way. When we walked past a makan place, one of my teachers intend to buy Penang Laksa for supper. After had bought the supper, my both teachers realised that we are lost (erm actually I know that we are lost one but I think my teachers wanna buy some things so therefore, i shut up for a monent). Oh my god.. So therefore, we called a cab to go back to hotel cause actually we have a intention of walking back but we kinda lazy.

On the last day, we packed up everything and time for going home. So from Penang to Singapore, it's took about 12 hours. it's super long lor but we have some break in between. Then for the lunch, we have a steamboat which quite nice. So we carry on going our journey after our lunch.. So finally we reached Singapore is about 8 plus. I am damn happy to get back to home cause I missed alot of things happening recently and missed my sunday friends... Oh Yeah.. So I think that enough for me to say.. So do take care and have a nice day..

Signing of with,
Kenny

No comments: