Monday, December 4, 2006

Rain's World CD Album..

Yoz,

What's up, man? How you guys doing? I hope you guys feel good! I finally bought Korean singer-actor, Rain, his 4th album, Rain's World. It's cool man. This album contains of 14 tracks including a introduction and a instrument song. The design of this, is different from what you seen from others.. Now i realise that Rain do have wings.. haha.. His lyics are in korean words (which i don't really understand a single one.. haha). The book of lyics don't really have much pictures of himself. This album, Rain's World, took me a couples of days to save it up to buy it.. Thanks to God to give me a kinda discipline to save up the money to buy it. Amen. What's a wonder that God able to help me to get what i want. Thanks God. Amen.

Signing of with,
Kenny

No comments: