Monday, October 6, 2008

My School Holidays

Since started my school holiday from 15th september till today, have be working for everyday for more than 7 hours. super tired. lucky, i having my dayoff on 8th October, which is my birthday. but will be continue working for the next following day. anyway, today just finished my working shift at TCC-Bugis from 10am to 6pm. 1st time doing breakfast orders but only for 1 hour. sian but cool. at least i know how the breakfast orders goes like. elsen, my classmate who came to work at 4pm and i have a chance to work with him for only 2 hours. during my shift, i went to beach centre to collect 2 bottles of ice coffee for them, then followed by going to NAFA to collect 2 bottles of low fat milk and 1 bottle of ice coffee. gotta go liao. tmr need to wake up early for my working shift at anchor point from 9am to 4pm.another 7 hours of working. planning to work everyday until my sch holidays ends next week.

No comments: