Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Birthday

Song Mood: The Best Thing - Savage Garden

my birthday had just ended and had passed an hour. now is 12.59am. it's a very interesting and kinda happening. i dun really expected that there's lots pple do remembered my birthday. OMG!! pple who i dun really expected are my working friends in tcc-Anchor Point, couple of friends from Sakrua (those who really close with me). thanks for remember my birthday. =] felt touched and loved by u guys. thanks for the gift, photo and b'day card by my cell group members. yesterday went to have lunch with cellgroup members then followed by a movie called "eagle eye" which kinda boring i think. after the movie, had hang out with cell group members before meeting up with my mum for dinner. as for dinner, i went to my working place, TCC, with my siblings and my mum. it's the 1st time for them to have dinner in TCC. cool. they really like the food presentation. =] dinner cost abt $75 after using my TCC card. anyway, i gotta go liao. tmr gotta work. lastly thanks for everything. =] oh ya, got took some pics. will upload soon. take care.

No comments: