Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Buy A Shirt For The Upcoming Chinese New Year

Yoz,

It's been kinda long time never blog ever since early last month.. Anyway, How life recently? Good? I hope so.. haha.. Today after my school, I went to Orchard to buy my Chinese New Year's clothes. My clothes was bought at HMV. When I on my way to HMV, I saw Pastor coming out from there. I was super shocking lor that I saw her alone coming out from there. At first, I was tot that maybe I mistaken the wrong person, but when we get near and near; then I realise that it's Pastor.. It's so.. erm it speechless lor.. I dunno what to say lor.. When I saw her I was like, huh why pastor was here?.... Then we had a short chat.. haha..

After the chat with pastor, I went to find a t-shirt from this shop named Action City which took me about half an hour to find it.. 1st is because I rarely go to orchard for shopping.. When I found the shop and I told the Sales Asst. that I wanna this particular shirt in a brand new L size. When the Sales Asst. told me that the L size is out of stock. Then I was super down lor after I heard from the Sales Asst. Hai.. But it's okay.. So I took that shirt which cost me at $29.95. After I had done with the payment, the Sales Asst gave me a Voucher. It's pretty cool.. Overall, I felt that the Sales Asst have a great Customer Service (but not better than me.. haha).

Here will be end of my ..............

Cheers
Kenny

No comments: