Saturday, September 27, 2008

Working at TCC-Great World City

yesterday is 1st day of F1 and also a great day for me working at the TCC-great world city. actually my working shift is from 3pm to 11pm but was extended to 1.30am. got my overtime pay. yes!!! yesterday, i'm working with my another anchor point friend, azim. both of us had a great time there. just nice, there's this gay staff working there called, Ronnie. azmin and i was making fun behind him and tensing in front of him. when to closing, the outdoor seats are to chained it up and at that time i'm doing alone. suddenly i saw ronnie "stupid" head popping up and instead scared and jumped and shout at him "f*** You". Sorry for it but it's the 1st word trigger me to say it. he laugh like shit and grabbed him. lol. it's super fun. this coming friday, i will be working there again. hope that it's fun again this time round. =]

No comments: