Friday, August 8, 2008

Site Visit - Hort Park

Mood Song: 7 Days - Craig David
hi guys
yesterday, i went to Hort Park which near my house. just a 15 mintues walk from my house. =]my class and i do take some pictures. We don't nice pictures cos there an event by DSTA. Sianz... then the DSTA staffs sat all over the park and enjoying their KFC Meal. My friends and i begin to be hungry slowly. thanks to DSTA pple. we left there before 11am due with raining but i think we do rather enjoyed it. =] then after abt 10 plus, we saw a big group of army personals and i saw once of my camp mate who was a dentist. =] Coool. We chat for a while before we sperated. after that my class and i took an class photos before we went back to school.
zong jie is checking out with his camera.
elsen and edwin posing for fun.
leon, shuwei and dick planned to sketch a perspective while elsen walked away.
it's going rain. sianzz. elsen, edwin and leon enjoying watching the photos while chilling under the air-con room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

may i know what you talking abt? don't really understand what you wrote.