Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy Late March and Early April

hi there.

it's been a while which i haven't update my blog due with work, enrolment paperworks and my driving. i was posted to Temasek Polytechnic (which i wish to study in) for Diploma in Interior Architecture and Design (my 1st choice and the course which i wish study in). Cool, right? hehe. When Temasek Polytechnis (TP) had sent me those enrolment forms, i filled it well with a double check on it with no mistakes and was submitted on 20 March i think. Now i still need to follow up with many things like apply for ez-link card, etc. Next week from 15 April to 18 April, i will be having my Orientation Camp (which is one week before my school starts) and i am super exicted and looking forward to the camp. =] Erm, ok. Last saturday (5 April), i failed my driving test with 10 demerit points. Sad. i failed on slope course (which roll backwards lass than 1 metre), failed on mount kerb at the crank course,fail to use appropriate gear, fail to check blind spot and lastly, was insuffcient scceleration. But it's okay cos i will be a re-test this coming friday (11 April) and this tiime, i need to pass it no matter what...



hmm, i may wanna quit my part time sever at Sakura Japanese International Buffet-Orchard outlet. Cos 1stly is i kinda of bored with the job scope over there. 2ndly is wanna to work different kinda job. Maybe going for TCC or Coffee Club. Lastly is able to make my saturday dayoff so that i'm able to go church. Cos i have been take to much time on work and no time for GOD. So i need to find a better job to able to take saturday off.

No comments: