Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Birthday Is Coming Soon..

One month and 2 days to my 22nd birthady..

Sigh..

One more year older..

Another birthday's wish to go.. =]

Actually what I want now is

A new Bag,

Purfume and

A necklance of Cross.

~The Bag which i wanted is an ADIDAS bag. Can be a sling bag. I think blue colour will be be better for me. It is because my currently black in colour sling bag is almost spoilt.


~The purfume which i wanted is either David Beckham's 'Instincts' (above) or 'Intimately Beckham'. The price i not to sure. As what i know for 'Instincts' is about $45.


~ The last one is the necklace. Once I went to Esplande and went to a jewellery shop, and saw a cross which is super nice one lor. That time i ask about the price is about $32 but I not to sure how much it is for now.

No comments: