Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pictures During My Attachment at CPG.

Hi there,

This are the pictures during my attachment at CPG.












(left)This Indian lady is a in charge of finance in Healthcare & Institution Division. The guy next to me is a Technical Associate who named General Philip Malacaman. Interesting huh. Then that guy next to General, is my school mate who having the same attachment with me.
(Right) This guy sitting next to me, is a former teacher of Ite-bedok and also taught the course which I attending now. He pretty cool and likes to talks some craps with his working friends.










(Left) This lady is a Senior Techincal Associate in Healthcare & Institution Division and i'm also gald that i'm able to work with her for about a week plus.
(Right) The lady who sitting on is Ms Jessie. I'm unsure what position over there but i'm gald that she taught me some new things from a program called AutoCad. Follow by the lady standing next to my friend, is a Senior Consultant. She likes to talk loud which can kills off the quietness of the office and she likes to do things nicely and plus quite friendly. Quite gald that i'm able to work a few times for her.





(Left) The guy who sitting on the table called Sean and who is a christian from City Harvest Church. Quite cool. =]

































(Bottom Left) This lady who i mentioned to you guys on e other time on my post. She is Kelly from City Harvest Church. She is the one who gave me this container of chcoclate from Bread Talk (Top Left and Right). She also joins CPG on the same day with me. =] (Bottom Right) She wrote a small note to me on the container of chcoclate. And the note go like " Dear Kenny, All the best to you and your friends for your studies and future endearoues. God Bless, Kelly."







My friend, shuki, is holding a Model making of theirs project. Pretty cool. =]











This is my working table for the last 2 weeks of my attachment. You will realise why got CPU but no moniter cos' the second last day, my monitor out of sudden just went black out. But no choice, have to do some paper work. Sad.. =[ But my table is a bit messy. =]
A packet of tea which i always bought before i starts work during my attachment.
Actually there alot of it but just show some for you guys. If you guys wanna see more, i will upload in a later dates, ok? So need to sign off.
So do take care. Cheers.

No comments: