Friday, June 1, 2007

Recent Exams

Hi people,

How are u these days? Good? Hope so.. Hai.. For the past couple of weeks, I having exams still 4th June. It's kinda tired and just tired. This year exams papers are different from last year cos' this year papers are 25 MCQs and follow by 5 short answers which last year, only got 30 Online MCQs. This year I need to work harder to get a good results so that i able to get in to Temasek Poly next year April Intake. Cos' Temasek Poly's School of Designs have a good foundation over there which I like. Beside that, I also pretty like the surroundings, students and the creativity thinking mindset which I can excel and improve myself another level.

After my last exam paper on 4th June, I planning to work at my current part time job at Sakura, Marine Parade Outlet and Orchard outlet before I going for my Indrusty Attachment on 11th June at CPG. But I have arrange with my Marine Parade's rest. manager that I able to work on Saturday due with my Indrusty Attachment. This company was located at Novena area and they currently having a big project on the Alexandra Hospital at Yishun which I went to the Construction Site couple of weeks ago. I got to know how they construct the foundation of the building. It's interesting and I took some photos over there.



This picture (left) the the Site Plan on how they going to construct the buliding's foundation which had planned.
















I gotta signning off over here.. Bye Bye.. =]

No comments: