Friday, May 25, 2007

Only Him.

When I'm in my small peaceful room
Staring beyond my fancy window
There is a gentle wind which sweeping away towards my face
I started to recalled my past which have
Joy
Laughter
Sadness
Loneliness
Love
Depression
All this feelings which make a person to a imperfection
Once I have drifting away from Him
Because I can't hear, feel or anything from Him
I felt full of darkness which have no light at all
What should I do?
Should I end my life here and follow Him?
But once someone told me through Him
that telling me to drifting back towards Him by
Seeking Him
Dream Him
Faith in Him
Hungry for Him
Open my Heart to Him well and
There will be lights in your darkness
To brighten it up
Because there is no lights
I will be lost in nowhere
So therefore, the lights
Shall shine it well through expect His
Sometimes
Things which everyone must give up on
If I given up things to Him
I sure that He will give me a
Greater
Better
Amazing
Perfect
Wonderful
Dreams
Faith
Things which I never have before
He is a perfectionist
Who wants me to be a
History Maker
Mircale Maker and
Conversionist
He is the One who We Hungry for

No comments: